This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using this link. Read my disclosure here.
What’s inside: 29 of The Best Christmas Cookies For Kids. Make These Easy And Fun Christmas Treats With Your Kids This Winter!
Christmas really is the best time of year! You get to do all kind of Christmas Crafts, listen to Holiday Music, Decorate the Christmas Tree, think of Thoughtful Gifts to give everyone around you, and bake Christmas Cookies!
There’s so much I love about Christmas, but making Christmas treats and cookies ranks pretty high on my list of the best things about the season. For starters, I have quite the sweet tooth myself. But I also love surprising my loved ones with baked goods that I’ve made for them.
With two young kids at home, baking has only become more fun (and challenging!). My kids love helping out in the kitchen, making messes and of course, licking the bowl. And I enjoy watching them.
Here are 29 of The Best Christmas Cookies To Make With Your Kids This Season! You can eat them yourselves, serve at your next holiday party, or pack up and give away!
Let’s start the baking!
Remember to Bookmark, Print or Pin this list so you can easily access it when you feel like baking!
29 Christmas Treats To Make With Your Kids
1. Candy Cane Mice – These candy cane mice will make your little one giggle, for sure (via Sprinkle Bakes)
2. The Grinch Fruit Snack – This is a great way to get your kids to eat fruit as a snack (via Kitchen Fun With 3 Sons)
3. Chocolate Pretzel Reindeer – Chocolate dipped pretzels, anyone? This treat is both delicious and easy to make (via Hungry Happenings)
4. Marshmallow Frosty Hat – If your child is a bit unpatient, then this treat is perfect! These hats just take minutes to make (via Inside Bru Crew Life)
5. Christmas Crack – Sweet and Salty at the same time, does it get any better? And, they’re super fast to make (via I Heart Naptime)
6. Elf Hat Muffins – Add a touch of whimsy to your snack time with these adorable elf hat cupcakes (via Betty Crocker)
7. Standing Gingerbread Men – This is a fun engineering or “edible craft” activity for your kids to experiment with (via In The Kids Kitchen)
8. Handstand Snowmen – These handstand snowmen are adorable, dorky and yummy at the same time (via Miss Candiquik)
9. Snowflake Filled Snowman Cookie – Feel the chill in the air when you’re making these snowflake filled cookies (via Hungry Happenings)
10. Snowman Chocolate Bark – This snowman chocolate bark is meant to lure the snow and makes for a great treat to serve with cocoa (via The Decorated Cookie)
Christmas Tree Crafts for Kids
1. Christmas Present Cookies – These Christmas present cookies will make every snack time feel like a celebration (via The Decorated Cookie)
2. Christmas Sugar Cookies – No holiday is complete without easy to make Christmas sugar cookies (via The Jenny Evolution)
3. Christmas Cake Recipe – If your kids just enjoy the decorating part of baking, you can take this shortcut (via B-Inspired Mama)
4. Christmas Lights Cookies – The perfect festive treat for December, guaranteed to please kids of all ages (via Fire Flies And Mudpies)
5. Elf Hat Rice Krispies Treat – Keep your little elf busy by baking these hats for, well, elves (via Totally The Bomb)
6. Melted Snowman Oreo Balls – Make these with your kids for your next party and it won’t take long before they’re all gone (via The Girl Who Ate Everything)
7. Grinch Christmas Cookie – The color of these cookies might scare you, but I promise that the cream cheese makes them delicious (via Momdot)
8. String Cheese Snowmen – Take a break from serving your kids sugar and serve these cheese snowmen instead (via Nobiggie)
9. Spiced Polar Bear Cookies – Who doesn’t love polar bears at Christmas time? These cookies will surely be one of your kids favorite (via Pint Sized Treasures)
More Cool Crafts for Kids
1. Christmas Tree Oreo Pops – These adorable pops need no baking. Just decorate and eat (via It’s Always Autumn)
2. Easy Reindeer Sugar Cookies – Easy sugar cookies with a twist! A cute reindeer twist that is (via One Little Project)
3. Chocolate Reindeer Cookies – An easy and whimsical cookie to make for holiday parties or relaxing afternoons at home (via Fireflies And Mudpies)
4. Oreo Penguins – If you are looking for a FUN cookie recipe, be sure to check out this Oreo Penguins Recipe (via Passion For Savings)
5. Easy Christmas Tree Brownies – Peppermint and chocolate, these brownies just makes me so happy (via One Little Project)
6. Frosty Snowman Pretzels – These Frosty Snowman Pretzels are as much fun to make as they are to eat and kids and adults will love them (via Hungry Happenings)
7. Oreo Ornament – These ornaments are so easy to make, simply dip and decorate! (via Miss Candiquik)
8. Christmas Tree Brownies – Bake some Christmas tree brownies and let everyone in your family decorate their own (via Momdot)
9. Santa Bars – The Santa down the chimney doesn’t require any baking at all! Also, don’t miss the brownie with Santa fudge brownie bar (via I Heart Naptime)
10. Easy Melted Snowman Cookies – You might have seen melted snowman cookies before, but this version is without marshmallows! (via Easy Peasy And Fun)
Bonus! Free Christmas Bucket List For Kids!
Before you leave, make sure to check out the post Gift Guide: The Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide For Kids Age 0-6
We’re also working hard on writing these posts:
- Christmas Gifts That Last For Years
+ More Christmas Crafts!
Make sure that you don’t miss them by subscribing to our newsletter and we’ll let you know when they go live!
LET’S CHAT DOWN BELOW! What cookies are on your baking list this year?
A stay at home mom of two whose goal is to help you make every day a good day. She shares practical solutions and more efficient ways of doing things so we can stop struggling with our homes and spend time on the things that count!